The Dragonfly is a robust all-season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. Rated to withstand severe winter conditions but built with outstanding ventilation control, the Dragonfly is at home traversing alpine peaks in winter and all-weather camping in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
While rated as a 4 season alpine tent, the Dragonfly is also appropriate for spring, summer and autumn camping thanks to its excellent and versatile ventilation: two internally accessible ceiling vents, full mesh/Nylon inner doors and the ability to 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or completely open both fly doors.
The 100% waterproof tub floor on the Dragonfly is made from a highly durable 70 denier nylon with a market-leading 25,000mm+ WaterBloc PU lamination. Mont WaterBloc PU lamination is better than regular PU lamination and significantly better than PU coating. Mont WaterBloc PU lamination is far more waterproof, more durable, still ultra-lightweight, more resistant to chemical damage (sunscreen, fuel etc) and almost impervious to hydrolysis.
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows fly to attach to inner at either end
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Pole clip system for quick setup
- 2 roof vents accessible from inside
- Inner doors are full mesh/nylon for maximum ventilation control
- 2 full-width internal wall pockets, 2 internal roof pockets & 3 carabiner clips on ceiling
- Floor: 25,000mm+ WaterBloc PU Laminated 70 denier nylon
- Inner Upper: Mesh and 20 denier ripstop nylon
- Fly: 30 denier ripstop nylon, silicon DWR outside, 2000mm PU coating inside
- Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
- Pegs: 12x T-Bone Stakes with cord pulls (8g each)
- Guy Lines: 2x 3 point attachment guy cords
- Inner Floor Area: 3.08m2
- Inner: 140cm wide x 220cm long x 110cm tall
- Vestibules: 70cm wide each
- Collapsed Pole Length: 45cm
- Compressed Tent Sack: 44cm x 18cm